Sunday 19 October 2014

99 Posts and Counting

It seems like forever ago that I started this blog. Today is going to be post number 99 and there are just 8 days yet to go to election night. Over the course of the last hundred days or so, I've done my best to give you an idea of the kind of person I am and the sort of decisions I'd make as a Councillor.

I've also tried to provide you with some insight into what it's like to run for public office. Maybe, just maybe, I've encouraged you to give it a shot yourself in the future. It really is very exciting!

Today started like any Sunday for us in mid-October - we opened a new trail at Christie Lake!

The woods are lovely, dark and deep - Robert Frost
This little bit of trail actually connects the double-track network to the the Runway/Ebb & Flow network and it really is a nice way to wrap up the season. Next week, we start planning and mapping the next section of trail that will take us closer to the lake in a new and breathtaking way. Stay tuned!

This being fall, the trees are in rare form. Check it out!

Pow!
Bam!
I spent the rest of the day canvassing on what turned out to be a glorious day for a walk! Tomorrow, I'll be getting ready for the debate at Town Hall. I can hardly wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment