|Risdale, Marc Rhéal|
To my mind, there are two surprises in this list. The first is the participation of Kevin Norton, one of the last people to enter the race and the second is the absence of Mark Coull.
In any case, here are the rest of the details:
As we have done in the past, the Dundas Division has organized an All-Candidates Meeting for the Dundas Community. This meeting will be held in the upstairs auditorium of the former Dundas Town Hall on, using our usual format:
- Opening remarks (2 minutes) by each candidate, in alphabetical order.
- All candidates will answer each question (1 minute to answer)
- Each new question will rotate in progressive order
- Closing remarks (1 minute) in reverse order to the opening remarks
- The meeting starts at sharp.
- Doors will be open to candidates shortly after .
- Doors will be open to attendees at . Wheelchair access is available via the elevator at the front of the building.
- The agenda runs from .
- Candidates are welcome to bring brochures to distribute on the chairs.
- There is no opportunity to stick signs or posters, etc. to the walls at Town Hall.
Our moderator will be Alex Szabo.
I'm really looking forward to it and hope you can make it out. It should be very lively!