Monday 6 October 2014

The Weather That I'm Under

I woke up this morning with an acute case of laryngitis. Great - just the thing I needed for a day of canvassing! I didn't feel that well in general and decided to head back to bed once we dropped the boy off at preschool.

By lunch time, I was actually beginning to feel quite a bit better so I ventured down the street to put up this week's Memorial Square sign.

Clean out your garage for a good cause!
The sunlight made me feel even better as did the fresh air , plus my voice was back! I grabbed my canvassing gear and set off. My energy levels weren't up to my usual standards but I persevered and managed to get quite a bit done.

Interestingly, there are starting to be a few mayoral signs up around town now. So far, I'd say Brian McHattie is in the lead since I've only seen one for Brad Clark and none for Fred Eisenberger. Our public school board trustees are really the ones having the sign war out there and I'd say it's about tied at the moment.

Which brings me to my last bit of business for the day (really looking forward to this): 

ALL CANDIDATES MEETING
The Association of Dundas Churches is sponsoring
an all candidates meeting for mayoralty candidates
on
 Tues. Oct. 7, 7:00 pm
at Dundas Baptist Church
,
201 Governor's Rd., Dundas.
Doors open at 6:30 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment