Friday 4 July 2014

Taking A Breather

What a week! I've gone from being just some guy to being just some guy with a campaign blog!

If you like what you read here, please spread the word (or better yet add a comment). Judging by the response I've had in just a few days,  I think we're really on to something here!

This morning, I had a great interview with Craig Campbell from the Dundas Star News and I'm really looking forward to seeing the results in print.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm actually supposed to be on vacation right now so, this afternoon,  we packed up the car and headed north for some much needed R&R.

As I sit here, snugly nestled on the shore of beautiful Lake Nippissing, I'll leave you with a couple of parting thoughts.

Last night, I made myself a Twitter account. Please consider following me by either searching for me by name or by my snazzy handle @risdale4dundas. It's been quite interesting to see the followers pile up so far!

I'm also available for "friendship" on Facebook by searching for Marc Risdale. I never turn down a request. Having such an unusual name has never seemed like such an asset!

No comments:

Post a Comment