Friday 29 August 2014

Roadtrip!

Week 6 of canvassing came to a close yesterday and I am well within sight of having walked every street in Dundas. I'd pushed back my self-imposed "deadline" to Labour Day and I am really happy with how things have gone. For all intents and purposes, that goal has been met.

So close!
I just have a few of the newest houses in town up in the de Lottinville area and all of Governor's Road left to cover. It's been a tremendous experience and it's given me a whole new appreciation for Dundas. I am more invigorated and passionate about my campaign than ever!

Under construction
Today, I took a bit of a "breather" and did a much overdue and needed wash, wax and vacuum of the car in preparation for our annual pilgrimage to the Nipissing First Nation Pow Wow. It's always a great time and am totally in love with Indian Tacos!

Locked and loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment