Saturday 16 August 2014

Saturday Morning Micro Post

Well that was fun! My booth turned out exactly as I'd envisioned and my spot out front of the Carnegie Gallery was amazing. The nearby stage was rocking all night and the party atmosphere was fantastic.

Pro booth
 Lots of people contributed to the Big Idea Wall and it generated a lot of great conversations. I'll recap all the submissions on Monday - and there are some really good ones! I pumped up so many balloons that my hands are actually a bit sore this morning. Those balloons were worth every penny. Nothing makes my day more than seeing a kid's face light up when they're handed a balloon!

Nuit blanche - Dundas edition
The night air was just perfect. Warm enough with just a light breeze to keep things fresh. And there's just something magical about closing the street to cars for the night and letting people take it over.

I'm really looking forward to today. Don't forget to come say hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment